(This Blog is dedicated to my beloved father Sh. GOVIND RAM)

Welcome to the first Blog on the web dedicated to the Ileo-anal anastomosis, or "J-Pouch" Operation. For Liver, Biliary, & Pancreatic Disorders A-Z Infomation, Yoga, Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Treatments Visit: http: //anscreativity.blogspot.com, For Healthy Life Style, Beauty Tips, Fashion Tips, Yoga, Naturopathy, Ayurvedic & Medical Knowledge, Herbal Remedies, Ayurvedic Herbs, Natural Cosmetics, Rejuvenation Therapies, Herbal Diet, Meditation, Yoga Styles, Men's Health & Women's Health Topics, Health Calculators and more.. Visit: http://yourhealthinformation.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

Can't Find What You're Looking For?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Heartburn Help: Solutions for Your Heartburn Symptoms

Heartburn in Focus

With Ira Katz, Pharmacist

  • Lose weight, if you're over-weight. Obesity increases abdominal pressure.
  • Avoid tight-fitting clothes for the same reason
  • Stop smoking. Chemicals in cigarettes can weaken the sphincter muscle.
  • Avoid lying down directly after eating

Heartburn: Questions for Your Pharmacist

1. Could medications I take be causing my heartburn?
2. What’s a safe, simple heartburn treatment?
3. How long does it take for heartburn treatment to work?

What’s Your Heartburn Personality?

Rarely but Impatient
I don’t get heartburn often, but want a quick fix when I do. Why does this happen? What’s a fast over-the-counter remedy for heartburn sufferers like me?
Occasional and Hopeful
I get heartburn every once in a while, a few times a month. Is this more serious than simple heartburn? I’d like to know how to prevent my symptoms, and get tips for heartburn relief.
Constant and Chronic
I worry about heartburn constantly. It seems like I have heartburn symptoms more than most people, and I’m not sure what to do. This has been going on for quite awhile.

Special Heartburn Triggers

My Medications Cause Heartburn

What can you do if antibiotics, aspirin, or other medicines trigger heartburn?

I Get Heartburn After Exercise

Jarring exercise can cause acid reflux. Try these tips to exercise with ease.

Via: http://www.webmd.com


No comments: